2009/01/17

Other class Blog!


Blog Queen 2009
Many classes friends makes good blogs! I choose three blogs. They are nominated for Blog Queen in NUFS ! Click each pictures ↓↓↓ You can jump each sites(^^) Let's Click!!!!


1. Th3.015 DOOOOOOON!!!
This blog has a lot of information and many pretty pictures. Her topics are very interesting. I think that she likes Disney characters. There are many Disney characters pictutres and information about Disney on her blog. Moreover, her blog is very colorful so I like this Blog!!!


2.Th1.134 JOY:-p
This blog has a lot of information so we can understand easily! I have never watched “Enchanted”. But, I read her explanation about this move. I want to watch soon! Moreover, blog's design is very cute. I want to make a model of her Blog!!


3. Th3.010 Like A Candy
This blog is very fashionable! There are many good pictures so we can understand easily abut topics! Her sentences are very details.

0 件のコメント: