2009/01/10

C lassmates Blogs 

Nice Bloger C class
All classmates blogs are very nice. They wrote a lot. They researched very hard. I choose three Nice Blogs!
Click each pictures ↓↓↓ You can jump each sites(^^) Let's Click!



My favorite blog is Sweet Memories. She wrote a lot and articles are detailed. There are very interesting and easy to understand for me. Moreover, Blog's design is very cute.




The second is Rice to Moca. I think that she researched very hard. Her articles are easy to understand. I saw the move, Coach Carter! I like this move, too! I could enjoy leading her blog(^^)




The third is Mickey & Minnie. There are many pictures in this blog so we can easy to understand articles. Blog's design is very
colorful! I like this design!



1 件のコメント:

ayaka さんのコメント...

Your blog has many colors and pictures, so it is eassy to understand. Very good!